- Maintain and review financial records.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Prepare budgets regularly.
- Monitor expenditure and profits and provide reports.
- Evaluate internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer 2 Years.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- A degree in Accounting or similar.