Internal Audit Analyst
- Conduct initial analysis of the Auditee (the audited party).
- Determine the focus of audit activities to be carried out on
- Determine the method of audit activities.
- Prepare an audit checklist that will be used in audit
- Determine the sample to be examined.
- Prepare administrative completeness such as Audit Assignment
Letter and Official Travel Letter.
- Have at least 2-3 years as Auditor
- Experience in similar industries (leasing / vehicle auction / buying and selling vehicles)