- Responsible for processing the Company's Legal Identities, and related documentation.
- Update national and local regulations, especially those related to company licensing.
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Program and take appropriate steps to increase effectiveness.
- Ensure proper registration on Trademark and/or Intellectual Property Right.
- Ensure the company’s business activity is to comply with the Indonesian Law.
- Liaise and maintain a good communication with governmental institutions/officials in regard to obtain the necessary licenses/permit for the company.
- Provide legal advice or advice to head section.
- Gather and process the legal matters or documents of the Company’s projects in order to fulfill the legal requirements and support the Company’s objectives.
- Analysis of contracts for compliance with current legislation, for compliance with the organization requirements.
- Any others task which will be given by the head section.
- Excellent working speed, well organized and detail oriented.
- Able to provide legal opinion/advice in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
- Well experienced on providing monthly reports, and requirements in listed company.
- Having knowledge of ISO certification especially for ISO 27001.
- Passionate in government relations and an understanding of its impact on corporate brand and business.
- Strong analytic skill on government policies, regulations or political situation that may impact business operations.
- At least 3-4 years experience at listed company experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.