- Preparing data or information that is needed for financial report analysis.
- Responsible to finish the monthly financial reports on time.
- Supervise and periodically review the subordinates.
- Reviewing accounting regulations and internal company regulations that affected the financial reports.
- Must possess a Bachelor Degree from Accounting or Finance
- Having minimum 2-4 years experience in accounting/auditing as Senior Associate or Supervisor.
- Have strong analytical skill, leadership, computer literate, fast learner, and can work independently or as a team.
- Having the working experience from Accounting Firms will be added value.
- Having experience in operating SAP will be added value.